Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye - Remember Me Oh Lord




TOPIC: REMEMBER ME, OH LORD!!
PREACHER: PASTOR J.T. KALEJAIYE

This is an emergency cry; therefore, it must attract an urgent attention.
Remember me oh Lord is a cry for help – Psalm 46:1.
Remember me oh Lord is a desperate cry that will never go into the voicemail. Man can forget you but God cannot forget you – Isaiah 49:15
According to 1Samuel 1:19’ the bible recorded that God remembered Hannah. After that, 7 major things happened to her;

1.       The door (her womb) which God shut was opened.
2.       Her weeping of many years ceased: God gave her Samuel as a wiper to wipe away her tears.
3.       Her reproach was taken away.
4.       Her enemies/mockers were silenced: God gave her Samuel as a silencer in order to silent all her mockers particularly Penninah.
5.       He gave her a result that cancelled all the insults in her life.
6.       Her mouth opened and she sang: 1Samuel 2:2, God gave her Samuel as an opener to open her nmouth.
7.       Her name changed: She ceased to be a barren woman.

When God remembered Noah in Genesis 8:1, the flood ceased.
When God remembered Rachael according to Genesis 30:32, her womb was opened.
When God remembered his covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in Exodus 2&3, he delivered the children of Israel.

PRAYER POINTS
1.       Father, please remember me today in Jesus’ name.
2.       Father, please let my weeping, my toiling and my bitter story cease today in Jesus’ name.
3.       Father, please silent all my mockers in Jesus’ name.
4.       Father, please open my mouth and let me testify in Jesus’ name.
5.       Father, you are the unchangeable changer, I need a change now in Jesus’ name.

God bless you and may your payers be answered in Jesus’ name. You can drop your prayer requests in the comment box below. See you next week. SHALOM

Comments

Popular Posts