Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye: Father, Pray For Me!!!


              TOPIC: FATHER, PRAY FOR ME!

             TEXT: LUKE 22:31&32
      
             PREACHER: PASTOR J.T. KALEJAIYE

This is a personal/special request and it will be granted in Jesus’ name.
Our biological fathers can pray for us.
Our royal fathers can pray for us.
Our spiritual fathers can pray for us and
The Heavenly father can pray for us.
This morning, we desire the prayers of our Heavenly father.


WHY DO WE NEED THE PRAYERS OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER?
Reason 1: It is possible for man to pray amiss but Jesus cannot pray amiss- James 4:3.
Reason 2: It is possible for prayers to go into voicemail but the prayers of Jesus cannot go into the voicemail- Proverbs 21:13.
Reason 3: Some prayers are an abomination- Proverbs 28:9.
Reason 4: Men can harbor iniquities but Jesus is pure and righteous. So, when he prays, his father hears and answers him speedily – Proverbs 15:9, James 5:16b.

According to the bible text, Satan wanted to have Peter but Jesus prayed for him.
In Acts 12:1-11, King Herod arrested Peter in order to kill him but the church prayed for him and Peter escaped death.
Jesus prayed for Peter; if He had not prayed for Peter, Peter would have gone the way of Judas Iscariot.

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER JESUS PRAYED FOR PETER?
1.       Satan failed over him.
2.       He made it/He ended well/He finished strong.
3.       He got victory without a fight
4.       God reversed the Devil’s program against Peter.
5.       Satan moved to capture Judas.

John 10:10 reveals the missions of the devil; he came to steal, to kill and to destroy.
Satan failed over Peter but he succeeded over Judas.
1 Peter 5:8……..

PRAYER POINTS
1.       Father, I want to make progress in life; please pray for me.
2.       Father, I want to fulfill my destiny; please pray for me.
3.       Father, I want my little effort to provide great result, please pray for me.
4.       Father, I want to be a victor all the days of my life; please pray for me.

God bless you and may your payers be answered in Jesus’ name. You can drop your prayer requests in the comment box below. See you next week. SHALOM!!


Comments