Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye- Plus or Minus Jesus


TOPIC: PLUS OR MINUS JESUS
PREACHER: PASTOR J.T. KALEJAIYE

Plus or minus Jesus means “With or Without Jesus”.
When you’re connected to Jesus, certain things are bound to happen.
When you are disconnected from Him, you are doomed.
Two biblical passages are relevant to this topic;
1.       John 15:5b: Jesus said….. “for without me (minus me), ye can do nothing.”
·         Jesus is the socket and you are the plug. Any plug that disconnects from the socket will not function.
2.       Philippians 4:13 says “I can do all things through Christ (plus Jesus) which strengthens me.”

With/Plus Jesus, the following results are achievable. Brethren, Christ is all you need in order to meet all your needs;
·         Salvation: God formed, Satan deforms but Christ has come to transform/save.   John 3:16, Acts 4:12. Your acceptance of Jesus provokes salvation.
·         Victory: it can either be victory after a fight or victory without a fight.       1John 5:5
·         Promotion: Psalm 75:6&7.
·         Rest: Matthew 11:28.
·         Cleansing: There is no medicated soap that can wash away sins- 1John 1:7.
·         Divine Provision: John 6:35.
·         Healing: 1Peter 2:24.
·         Life: John 11:25
·         Greater works: John 14:12.
·         Everlasting Life: John 3:16, John 6:47.
Brethren, if you want to go fast, go alone but if you want to go far, go with Jesus. You can refuse or reject him as your Saviour but you cannot avoid him as your judge.

A life minus/without Jesus is in darkness
A life minus/without Jesus will experience condemnation – John 3:18…

PRAYER POINTS
1.       Father, I come to you today, please fight for me and grant me victory in Jesus’ name.
2.       Father, I come to you today, please take me to a higher level in Jesus’ name.
3.       Father, I run to you today, please heal me and give me rest in Jesus’ name.
4.       Father, I run to you today, please recommend me to people that will favor me in Jesus’ name.

5.       Father, I need a major breakthrough in every area of my life in Jesus’ name.

Comments