Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye - My Helpers

Topic: My Helpers
Text: Psalm 54:4
Preacher: Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye

Where are they? Are they in heaven?

God is my Helper - Psalm 121:1-2

Friends, everyone Needs help. Poor people needs help. the rich people too need help. 

The good news is; God can use any of his creature to help you. The Lord can use anything and anyone to help you. 

God used a fish to help Jonah - Jonah 1:17

God used another fish to provide money for Peter - Matt 17:27.

God used the birds to send food to Elijah - 1st Kings 17.

Two Lessons. 

1.  Don’t ever look down on anyone because God can use anybody for you including people that you never know can help. 

2.  Not everyone you come across is your helper. Some are blessings while some are lesson. 

Matt 17:24-27; Peter discovered the loaded fish. There must be a discovery before a recovery.  

God can help you locate your helpers; God can also make your helpers to locate you. 

Categories of Helpers. 

1. Daily Helpers: These are people who are available to assist you on a daily basis. 

Whether you believe it or not, the Almighty God belongs to this group He helps us everyday. He helps to wake up this morning. 

2. We have Tireless  Helpers; they don’t get tired of helping. You. 

3. We have Commanded Helpers: They may not want to help you But because God has commanded them they don’t have a choice -1st kings 17:4; God commanded the birds to help Elijah. 

4. Timely Helpers: This are people who come at the right time when you need them most - 2 Kings 4:1;  A poor widow cried out to Elisha for help. God also belong to this group - Psalm 46:1.

5. An Unsolicited or an Uninvited Helpers: There are some people that allow you buy all you need and and they will pay for you. Do you know it is possible that someone meet you where they sell cars and will say I will pay for you. 

6. Genuine Helpers: These are people who genuinely offer an assistance without asking for anything in return. But doing it for God.  

7. Divine Helpers - Like 17:12-19. God is the Divine Helper.
- Mark 1.0:46-52. Blind Bartimaeus encountered Jesus and cried out for help and his sight was restored. 
- Matt 13:30-31. When Peter was sinking He cried to JESUS for help and Jesus helped him.

All the people who cried to Jesus or went to Jesus for Help were never disappointed.

Do you need help?

Then do what JEUSS ask you to do. He says come unto me and I will give you REST. Matt 11:28

He promises to help us. When God makes a promise He brings it to reality provided you do what He ask you to do. If any man be in Christ he is a new creature and old thing shall pass away. 

If you want to receive divine help, if you want God to help you then answer to his call. Surrender your life to Jesus and He will help you. Accept Jesus Christ today as your Lord and Savior. 

ACCEPT JESUS TODAY AND BE SAVED. 

Prayer Points.  

1. Father, I thank you for everything you have done for me and done through me, please take all the glory.

2. Father, I cry unto you today, please command my daily helpers to locate me.

3. Father, please command my timely helpers to help me.

4. Father, please command tireless helpers to help me now.

5. Father, please command my destiny helpers to locate me and  help me now

6. Father,  I need help, please help me.


Comments