Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye - For His Mercy Endureth Forever

Topic: For His Mercy Endureth Forever
Text: Ephesians 2:4
Preacher: Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye

Mercy is a divine compassion or forgiveness that is extended to the undeserved or the unworthy. The good news is God is merciful. 


Palms 86:15 - God is plenteous in mercy. 

Psalm 100:5 - His mercy is everlasting. 

Psalm 136 - Every verse ends with his mercy endures forever. 

God is not stingy or ungenerous. 

Romans 9:15. He says I will have mercy on Whom I will have mercy and compassion on whom I will have compassion. 

Don’t boast of how many times you have fasted or prayed. Because God’s mercy is given freely -Romans 9:16. 

Check your Bible, all those (including sinners) who asked for mercy got it; they also got divine attention.

Examples of those who asked for mercy in the Bible are below. 

* Matt 15:22-28. - The cry for mercy can provoke deliverance. The mercy of God is always available. 

* Luke 18:10-14 - The cry for mercy can save the unworthy. 

* Mark 10:46-52 - The cry for mercy can provoke restoration and recovery; A blind man cried out for mercy and his sight was restored. 

* Luke 17:12-19 - The cry for mercy can provoke healing and wholeness. 

Mercy is very powerful. All those who cry for mercy got what they wanted, including sinners. May God have mercy on us all. 

Those who also cried for mercy got divine attention too;

1. Jehoshaphat and his praise team sang "for his mercy endureth forever"- 2 Chronicles 20:20-25. God fought for them and gave them victory without a fight; they saw the end of all their enemies. Today you will also see the end of your enemies. 

2. The people of God played instruments for God and sang "For his mercy endureth forever" and God gave them divine attention - 2 Chronicles 5:13-14.

Psalm 50:23a: One thing I want you to know is this, you don’t get angry with someone praising you. So when you sing "For his mercy endureth forever", God will surely have mercy on you. 

Mercy plays a prominent role in the heart of God. When you approach God asking for mercy, He will definitely have mercy on you. Don’t approach God uploading your spiritual CV, but just ask for mercy. Remember, all of your righteousness is like a filthy rag before God.

WHO CAN OBTAIN MERCY?

1. Anyone who loves God and keep his commandments - Ex 20:6.

2. People who fear God - Psalm 103:11

3. The merciful - Matt 5:7. You don’t know how to show mercy and you want God to be merciful on you. 

4. People who put their trust in God - Psalm 32:10.

5. Those who confess their sins and forsake them shall receive mercy - Proverbs 28:13.

If you want God to have mercy on you, then you have to Surrender your life to Him by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. All you need is the Key to open the door of mercy. Jesus is the key!\

ACCEPT JESUS TODAY AND BE SAVED. 

Prayer Points 

1. Merciful Father, I thank you for everything you have done for me and done through me please take all the glory.

2. Merciful Father, I know I haven’t done anything to deserve it, but please have mercy on me and my family.

3. Merciful Father, I stand in the gap for my family, please have mercy upon every members of my family and save them all against their Enemies.

4. Merciful Father, I need a divine intervention, please intervene in my life, family, business, ministry and in Nigeria.

5. Merciful Father, the miracle that will silence my mockers let me receive it now.


Comments