Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye - Jesus And I



TOPIC: JESUS AND I
PREACHER: PASTOR J.T. KALEJAIYE

When a man runs with another man, it is called a RACE but when a man runs with God, it is called GRACE.
When grace is at work, anything or everything is possible.
A man that carries God’s grace can never suffer disgrace.
Brethren, you need a leader as a ladder.
Christ is all you need in order to meet all your needs.
If you rest in Christ, He will take care of the rest.
Jesus is the sucket and we are the plugs; when a plug agrees or cooperates with the sucket, current/power will flow. The plug will not only be blessed; it will be a blessing to others.
When you agree with Jesus, you will reap several unmerited rewards;
1.       Jesus and I equal to Possibilities/Exploits – Philippians 4:13.
2.       Jesus and I equal to Answered Prayers – John 14:13&14.
3.       Jesus and I equal to Breakthrough – Luke 5:1-10.
4.       Jesus and I equal to Rest – Matthew 11:28.
5.       Jesus and I equal to Life – John 11:25.
6.       Jesus and I equal to Everlasting Life – John 3:16.
7.       Jesus and I equal to Salvation/New life – 2 Corinthians 5:17, Acts 4:12.


God formed, satan deforms but Jesus has come to transform.
All those that went to Jesus for help were never disappointed – John 2:1-10, Mark 4:37-39, Luke 17:12-19, Mark 10:46-52, Matthew 14:30&31.
Do you need help? Your help is not from Abroad, it is from Above – Psalm 121:2, Acts 17:28.
You may not have a Godfather, but sure you have God-the-Father; Peter walked on water because he cooperated with Jesus; he became disconnected through distraction and he began to sink. When he cried out, Jesus lifted him.


PRAYER POINTS
1.       Father, I cry unto you today, please open a new chapter for me.
2.       Father, please help me and send helpers.

3.       Father, I need a pleasant surprise; please surprise me.

Comments