Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye - The Despised


TOPIC: THE DESPISED

PREACHER: PASTOR J.T. KALEJAIYE

The despised is someone that is detested or hated or one that is treated with contempt. The despised is one that is looked down on.
Proverbs 14:21
1Corinthians 1:27;
God chose David who was a Cattle Rearer and made him a king.
God chose Saul whose family was the least and made him a king.
God chose Peter who was a fisherman and turned him to a world evangelist.

All these people had a poor background but God didn’t allow their backgrounds put them o the ground; God picked them grass and relocated them to the level of grace.


 In John 1:43-46, Nathaniel despised Nazareth.  At the end, he became a servant and an Apostle under Jesus who hailed from Nazareth.
In 1 Samuel 1, Penninah despised Hannah because the Lord shut Hannah’s womb. At the end, God gave her Samuel and she became relevant.
In 1 Samuel 17:40-51: Goliath terrorized God’s people. When Goliath saw David, he despised David. Eliab, his brother despised him, King Saul also despised him. At the end, David prevailed and he became a champion and eventually became a King.
In Genesis 37, Joseph was hated and despised by his brothers because of the dream he had. At the end, Joseph found favor ; he became a Prime Minster and all his brothers bowed to him.

PRAYER POINTS
1.       Father, please change my level and let me all my mockers see your handwriting in my life.
2.       Father, like Hannah, please remember me today; give me a result that will silent my mockers in Jesus’ name.
3.       Father, please let all my mockers bow to me in Jesus name.

God bless you and may your payers be answered in Jesus’ name. You can drop your prayer requests in the comment box below. See you next week. SHALOM




Comments