Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye- Divine Touch




                                               TOPIC: DIVINE TOUCH
PREACHER: PASTOR J.T. KALEJAIYE

God has given us our greatest need; He has given us an Object, every other thing is a shadow.
What is our greatest need?
If our greatest need was information, God would have sent us an Educator.
If our greatest need was technology, God would have sent us a Scientist.
If our greatest need was money, God would have sent us an Economist or an Accountant.
But our greatest need is Salvation, so God sent us a Savior; his name is Jesus Christ.
His love is unquestionable.
His power is unconquerable.
His impact is unmistakable.
His mystery is unexplainable.
His sacrifice is incomparable and
His touch enables.

*When Jesus touches anyone or anything, the miraculous follows;
1. Divine touch provokes cleansing from incurable diseases: Matthew 8:2&3
2. Divine touch provokes healing: Matthew 8: 14&15
3. Divine touch provokes the miraculous: Matthew 9:28-30
4. Divine touch provokes blessings: Mark 10:13-16
5. Divine touch provokes restoration:  Luke 7:11-15, Matthew 9:18-25.
6. Divine touch provokes deliverance from sudden death: Matthew 14:30&31

PRAYER POINTS
1.       Father, I desire a divine touch in every dept of my body, please touch me.
2.       Father, I need a divine touch, please touch my business and let it prosper.
3.       Father, please touch my finances and let me make it in Jesus’ name.
4.       Father, please touch my marriage and let it be well with my family.
God bless you and may your payers be answered in Jesus’ name. You can drop your prayer requests in the comment box below. See you next week. SHALOM



Comments