I Will Be With You - Pastor (Mrs.) L.P. Kalejaiye

Topic: I will be with You
Text: Isaiah 43:1-3
Preacher: Pastor (Mrs.) L.P. Kalejaiye

I will be with you is a promise of God and remember God is not a man and whatever he says he will do. Anyone can say I will be with you but because he/she is human, they might not fulfill that. But we have a God, if he says I will be with you, for sure He will.  

Some people will say I will be there in the spirit with you, but it’s just a mere say. And when some people say that, and something happens they forget about you. A lot run after you because of what they will get. And when you are no longer available to give them, they go elsewhere. But God is different form humans, he will always be there for anyone and everyone. He’s the help of the helpless and the father of the fatherless. He’s the one who gives solution to all problems. He’s the one who can never die. He promises and lives forever to fulfill it - Numbers 23:19, Isiah 55:11. His word can never return to Him void. The one who says I will be with you, He’s not a lair and he’s not a man. 

Joseph was able to interpret dreams because God was with Him. Deborah (Judges 4:6-21), Gideon (Judges 6:12-16, Judges 7). God promised Joshua that He will be with Him (Joshua 1:5).

If you want God to be with you, you have to be obedient and keep the words of God in your heart. God will be with you now and always. God can only be with those that He knows. If you have not surrender your life to God. Do so today because tomorrow might be too late. Accept Jesus Christ today as your Lord and Savior and Be SAVED - Revelations 3:20.

Prayer Points. 

1. Father, please have mercy upon me in all areas I have sinned against you and come short of your glory.

2.  Father, please be with me and my family as you were with Moses, Deborah, Joshua, Joseph and all of the apostle in the past.

3. Father, please give me speedy and early answers to every problems in my life and family.

4. Father, in all this things please don’t let me and family miss the Kingdom of heaven.




Comments